Monday, October 31, 2011







I'm back to blogging ! :D
Sunday i really had a great great day ! Great day with my beloved baby ! :D Baby came to my house accompany me the whole day . baby even help me tidy my room :) Thanks baby ! I have no words to say but just simpily 3 words ! I LOVE YOU ! :D
I cook for baby macaroni ! :x Although macaroni not really i cook de . but I cook something special for baby ! :3 hehe . Although it my not taste nice . but baby i will cook something nicer for you next time ! Promise ! :P
Slept with baby for about 2 hours :x But i think she slept longer den me ! :P hehe ! Baby piggy ma :x hehe ! Really sleep well with baby although its just simple 2hours :x Really cant bare my baby leave my bed :x Hope she can sleep with me every night :P hehe .

Found this picture ! :x hehe ! So dont anyhow think uh :P
After time flies like so fast ? I need fetch baby home already :( How i wish time dont flies so fast . cause i dont want baby to leave my side :(
Fetch baby back to AMK , we went fairprice awhile . buy battery for my computer . lol . den i fetch baby to bus interchange . with hugs and kisses . i still cant bare leave baby :( although she had to go back home . Uploads some photos we took ! :D Really Love the sunday ! :D

Shall end here already !
Love Huiwen

No comments: