Friday, November 04, 2011



I'm back to blogging ! :D
Today was a tired day although i really have fun with my beloved baby ! :D
Insomnia last night . cant sleep :(
Today went to meet baby at AMK give her a surprise ! :D Idk how baby felt :x must go her blog see :x haha . after that we train back to habourfront . we took a walk at vivo city lo . haha . bought a crumpler bag ! :D Broke already lo :( wait next week for pay in ! :D hahas . after that we went to watch movie 23.59 . its was a great show . but its kinda short show :( Baby was covering her eyes all de while . so cute of baby ! cause i scare she cant sleep at night :x LOL ! after that fetch baby back . but i fetch her till bishan only :( cause i got urgent meeting to attend . baby dont want me to be late ma . When i kissed baby goodbye my hearts going cry ! LOL I cant bear to leave baby lo ! :( for the next moment baby start to feel my heart with her love again ! ♥ iloveyou baby ! Den i went down to office for some important meeting lo . i leave office about 9.45 , cab home bathe and now come blogging . i think i shall end here for today upload 2 photos of me and baby ! :D

Loves huiwen

No comments: