Friday, October 28, 2011


I'm back blogging :)
Woke up today my eyes so swollen -.- perhaps i cried too much last night ba .
Today was a tired day at work . didnt really smoke today . but a stick at base and otw home 1 more stick . See i so guai :X hehe .

Dear baby ,
I will love you no matter how hard life goes , how down i am . my love for you is very strong . I hope I shall make your love as strong as me . Idk how but there is always a way (: Baby , i'm a softhearted person , toot toot person . I'm greatful you could accept me for who i am ! Thanks baby ! I may not be the perfect guy in your eyes . but i will be the only one in your heart :3 I may not understand what you thinking , But i will slowly try to understand you well . you said you are a complicated person . i shall may you be a simple person as time goes by ! :D Trust me baby ! Muacks ! :3

Loves weikiat (:

Now adays i keep thinking too much idk why :(
Shallnt think too much negative anymore ! Think Positive ! :D
Jiayou weikiat ! :DD

Shall end here le ba ! Byes ! :D

No comments: